- How to Fish in Necesse – Fishing GuideNecesse is a survival crafting game and unsurprisingly has an element of hunger included. Like most survival games you will have to feed your character … Continue Reading
- How to Get Gold in NecesseIn Necesse you will be mining and crafting your way through a series of different bosses. As you slowly build up your settlement and progress … Continue Reading
- How to Remove Floors in NecesseIn Necesse you have a vast range of different building and customization options. From walls to furniture and flooring, you can build the house of … Continue Reading
- How to Check Your Renown in Battle BrothersLeading your party of mercenaries is a tough gig in Battle Brothers. As you travel from town to town fulfilling contracts and defeating enemies, you … Continue Reading
- How to Repair Items in Battle BrothersIn Battle Brothers items such as weapons and armor will sometimes fall into disrepair. Each item has it’s own set of HitPoints depending on the … Continue Reading
- How to Heal in Battle BrothersBattle Brothers is a hard game. You will find your brothers under constant attack from multiple different types of enemies. Once your brothers have sustained … Continue Reading
- How to Get Contracts in Battle Brothers (and Noble House Contracts!)Battle Brothers will see you captaining a group of mercenaries around a game world in search of glory and of course, coin. In Battle Brothers … Continue Reading
- Stardew Valley – How to Breed Cows (and Other Animals!)In Stardew Valley you have the responsibility of taking over your grandparent’s family farm. While the farm is in disrepair, you will slowly build it … Continue Reading
- How to Drop Items in Stardew ValleyIn farming RPG game Stardew Valley you can carry around a large range of items. As you progress though the game you will unlock a … Continue Reading
- How to Attack Caravans/Neutral Parties in Battle BrothersIn Battle Brothers you will find yourself in control of a mercenary company, taking contracts from townspeople to pay your way. The game is a … Continue Reading
- How to Attack Enemies in KenshiIn hardcore survival cRPG Kenshi, you will find yourself often surrounded by enemies. Combat is the main theme of the game with a diverse range … Continue Reading
- How to Attack Other Colonies in RimworldIn Rimworld you will find yourself under constant threat from enemies. As you continue to grow your colony, you will be faced with raids increasing … Continue Reading
- 5 Tips to Capture Raiders Alive in RimworldIn Rimworld, peace was never an option. As you attempt to build a settlement on the planet you crash-landed on, raiders will constantly come to … Continue Reading
- How to Rename a Colony/Faction in RimworldIn Rimworld you are tasked with creating a colony of pawns with different stories, names and skillsets. One of the best parts about Rimworld is … Continue Reading
- How to Have Multiple Colonies in RimworldIn Rimworld you are in charge of building and managing a thriving colony. You will be dropped down on a strange planet and have to … Continue Reading
- How to Activate Dev Mode in RimworldShowing how to activate and use the Developer Mode in Rimworld. Using this you can tweak game settings, activate god mode and change your ideology mid-game.
- How to Use the Nutrient Paste Dispenser in RimworldShowing how to use the Nutrient Paste Dispenser in Rimworld and the advantages of having one.
- How to Arrest Colonists in RimworldShowing how to arrest one of your own colonists in Rimworld. Great to know if you have a pawn suffering constant mental breaks.
- How to Amputate Limbs in RimworldShowing how to amputate limbs from colonists in Rimworld on Steam
- How to Open and Use the Encyclopedia in Mount and Blade: BannerlordFind any NPC and find out information about game concepts with the encyclopedia in Mount and Blade: Bannerlord!
- How to Level Athletics in Mount and Blade: BannerlordMount and Blade: Bannerlord has a large variety of different skills for your character to level up. Some will be helpful for growing your army … Continue Reading
- How to Donate Armor and Weapons for XP in BannerlordIn Mount and Blade: Bannerlord you will generally start with some basic troops and work your way up to having some real warlords by your … Continue Reading
- How to Get Married and Have a Child/Heir in Mount and Blade: BannerlordAlong with being a simulation of medieval war and conquer, Mount and Blade: Bannerlord is, at its core, an RPG game. A part of being … Continue Reading
- How to Bury Corpses in RimworldIn Rimworld you will have constant raids from aggressors thrown at you. If you can manage to defeat these raiders you will be left with … Continue Reading