Welcome to Set Ready Game! Set Ready Game is a website dedicated to bringing you helpful guides, reviews and the latest news in gaming. Our goal is to help gamers stuck on parts of videogames and help find games and content you’ll love through game and mod reviews, case studies, interviews and more!
Check out our latest game reviews!
- How to Change Your Appearance After Starting – Bannerlordby JeffIf you change your characters height they can become easier or harder for enemies to hit in the game. This can put your character at an obvious advantage in the game. The main reason players want to change their characters appearance is just for aesthetic reasons however.
- How To Fly in 7 Days to Dieby JeffFor example, for many people who love to build, Minecraft has a mode called Creative Mode where players can fly around with unlimited resources and build to their heart’s content. 7 Days to Die may not have a creative mode right from the main menu but using cheats you can actually fly.
- How to Get Wheels/Tires in 7 Days to Dieby JeffThere are two different ways that you can get wheels in 7 Days to Die. You can find wheels as loot in the world or you can craft wheels on your own through the crafting menu. Read on to find out how you can craft tires and where you can find tires as loot in the world.
- How to Save the Game in 7 Days to Dieby JeffThere is a way to manually save the game as well using console commands. To save the game, open up the console with the F1 key. Then, type in the command saveworld and press ENTER. The game will now save all of your progress.
- How to Upgrade Wood Frames in 7 Days to Dieby JeffTo upgrade wooden frames in 7 Days to Die, equip a tool which you can upgrade with. The easiest one to acquire is the stone axe. With the stone axe equipped, look at the wood frame and hold the right-mouse button (Hold L2 on PS4) to upgrade the wooden frame.
- How to Find Clay in 7 Days To Dieby JeffGetting clay is one of the easiest things you can do in 7 Days to Die. To get clay, simply look at the ground in any biome in the game and destroy the ground. I personally recommend using a shovel in order to break the ground and get clay, but it is possible to hit the ground with your bare hands to get clay as you can see in the image below.
- How to Couch/Brace Spears in Mount and Blade Bannerlordby JeffCouching is a term that refers more to riders and cavalry charges. The rider of a horse can couch the spear under their arms to give it great support when charging. This means that you wouldn’t thrust the spear directly at the enemy when you get close, but brace it in one position and try to ride the spear straight into them.
- How To Assign Companion and Clan Roles – Bannerlordby Jeff. “No man is an army”, and that is especially true with Bannerlord with 18 different skills you cannot train them all. Luckily, you can assign your companions to fill different roles within the army.
- How to Marry Off Family Members – Bannerlordby JeffBut, there is another way. Did you know that as head of your clan you can actually marry off your brothers, sisters and children to members of other clans for a relationship boost? Read on to find out more.
- How to Recruit Prisoners and Bandits In Mount and Blade Bannerlordby JeffGo into the cities and towns and recruit young soldiers full of adventure. Many don’t know that there is another way of getting troops in Bannerlord and that is by recruiting the prisoners that you have in your army.
- Earn Free Crypto Playing Games? – Phoneum Games Reviewby JeffFor the quickest withdraw game however, you’ll want to play the Crypto Connect as it doesn’t rely on you earning 20,000 PHT, you only have to have finished level 100 in order to withdraw from the app. I
- How to Shout/Yell in Project Zomboidby JeffTo yell in the game, press the Q key on your keyboard. When you shout you will see some text appear above your character. Once you shout, zombies that are in the general area around your character will come to the location from which you shouted.