Welcome to Set Ready Game! Set Ready Game is a website dedicated to bringing you helpful guides, reviews and the latest news in gaming. Our goal is to help gamers stuck on parts of videogames and help find games and content you’ll love through game and mod reviews, case studies, interviews and more!
Check out our latest game reviews!
- How to Get Springs in 7 Days to Dieby JeffIn 7 Days to Die crafting is one of the ways you are going to be getting better gear. Everything that you craft in 7 Days to Die is made up of items that are primarily looted or gotten from things you scrap. Springs are one of the main component in crafting weaponry and vehicle … Read more
- How to Dance and Use Emotes in Rustby JeffIn a game like Rust, you’re going to be spending most of your time fighting. Whether that be hunting for resources to build up your base, defending your base or engaging in some PvP antics of your own. The game is pretty full on and you’re going to have to spend a lot of time … Read more
- How to Craft Bandages and Heal – Project Zomboid – Build 41by JeffIn Project Zomboid you will be constantly faced with injury and illness. Managing your character’s health is one of the hardest parts of playing the game. Anything can and will happen in Project Zomboid. Perhaps you will be scratched by one of the undead whilst going on a run for supplies. Maybe you will be … Read more
- How to Get Sheets in Project Zomboid Build 41by JeffFaced with thousands and thousands of zombies ready to tear you apart, you will have to do everything in your power to stop getting eaten in Project Zomboid. They can hear you, they can smell you and they can see you. One of the most important basic items for your base early on is going … Read more
- How to Tow Cars in Project Zomboidby JeffOne of the most useful editions to Project Zomboid was the inclusion of vehicles to get around the map. Now that they have been included in the base game of Project Zomboid, they are a must-have for any survivor wishing to travel great distances on the map. One of the bad things about them however … Read more
- How to Repair Clothes in Project Zomboid – Tailoring Guideby JeffIn Project Zomboid you have the ability to outfit your character with whatever clothes you desire. From jeans to military boots, there is such a large range of different clothing items to discover and wear. But what happens when your favorite leather duster suddenly starts to become filled with holes? Well, you repair it! As … Read more
- Best Ways to Level Mechanics in Project Zomboid Build 41by JeffIn Project Zomboid your character has a wide variety of skills that determine how good they are at actions in the game. One of these skills is the mechanics skill. This guide will show you some of the best ways that you can level mechanics in Project Zomboid, (specifically Build 41) and how you can … Read more
- How to Sleep in Project Zomboid (Build 41)by JeffGet your character a good night’s rest with this guide on sleeping in Project Zomboid Build 41! From beds to problems sleeping.
- How to Craft a Spear in Project Zomboidby JeffA guide to crafting and using spears in Project Zomboid Build 41
- How to Build a Door in Project Zomboidby JeffSo you’ve finally found the perfect secluded spot for your little wooden hut in Project Zomboid. Chances are you’ve leveled up your Carpentry skill along the way so your can start crafting your own home. Building up the walls and windows is pretty straightforward but you can’t figure out how to build a door? This … Read more
- How to Build a Roof in Project Zomboidby JeffOne of my personal favorite features in any sandbox survival games is the ability to build your own house. The ability to fully customize the place where your player comes to rest is great for the role-playing experience. In Project Zomboid, the player can also build their own buildings and furniture through the Carpentry skill. … Read more
- Project Zomboid Multiplayer Release Date Revealedby JeffProject Zomboid is one of the most ambitious zombie survival games to date. With some of the most in-depth mechanics of all survival games, Project Zomboid has turned into a bit of a cult classic with fans of the genre, even though it is still in Early Access. One of the most anticipated features of … Read more